Wednesday 21 November 2012

I Miss Study!!!

I completed my sociology degree last May and I miss study so much! (Graduation in a couple of days - looking forward to my cap'n'gown moment!) It took me five years to complete my degree via distance education.

If I had the money I would continue straight away. As it stands I'll probably have to save or hope that I can find a research scholarship/paid PhD that will allow me to work from home at least some of the time.

In the meantime, I found this site: Coursera
It offers free courses, and is affiliated with some really big universities across the globe. The courses are certified but not accredited (well, they are free).

I've signed up for one already! If nothing else it will keep my brain sharp and allow me to continue posting awesome blog posts (my blog posts are awesome, right???)


No comments:

Post a Comment